Tuesday, March 16, 2010

NEW TOY: Kitchen Scale


Okay, so if it ticks, whizzes, whirs, recharges, uses battery, lights up, blinks, basically smarter than an average kindergartner in robot form.....I want it.

But this one has purpose (don't they all)! My new kitchen scale is going to keep me on task with my healthier eating patterns.

Thanks to WeightWatchers, which I highly endorse, I have been steadily losing that darn remaining 20 pounds. Some people have 5 but I've been battling losing weight for years. Now, arguably, many would say that I'm not fat anymore. But now I want an enviable body!

I've tried dieting, weight training, hiring a trainer, relentless cardio and nothing was working! Well why?! Because my diet was all messed up.

I believed that high protein diets were the way to go. How could chicken breast and ground turkey be fattening?! Well, they're not unless you're pounding away 5-6 pounds of it a day in addition to that bowl of brown rice and sauces! My cholesterol was down but my intake was much too high!

So this new gadget will help me on the road to success and it's even branded by my favorite TV show, the BIGGEST LOSER! No show on TV makes me hungrier than TBL, not even anything on the Food Network, I swear!

No comments:

Post a Comment