Wednesday, July 1, 2009

DAY 5: MAKE MUSIC [Strike up the Band!]

Now this isn't a new for me, it's something I've done my entire life. But MUSIC is in all of us. Learn an instrument, hit up a free concert in the park, go to a karaoke bar, join a crowd and sing campfire songs. I promise, it is a language we all know how to speak.

My band, The Argyle Effect, started over a night of dick jokes and a keyboard. Now, we have toured the country, competed on MTV, and on our way to recording a SERIOUS (hah!) new album. The band consists of Patrick Gaughan (Guitar), Tim McKiernan (Drums), and Ryan Spitz (Bass). Last night we played a show at famed Arlene's Grocery!

The best part of the night wasn't the music, but rather what the music did. It brought out all of our friends and family for a LATE LATE Night on a Tuesday Evening! We are so thankful to be so loved. I hope everyone had a blast!

Headling at Arlene's Grocery 6-30-09
Patrick thanks nice muscle dude for coming.
Tim and super fan and friend, Julia! Love this girl!
The band was bought beers mid-set. I enjoyed my water!
I threaten to kiss Pat in the middle of our show at least 3 times.
One day, you're going down Mr. Gaughan.

No comments:

Post a Comment