Wednesday, July 1, 2009

YUM YUM: If it is sold off a cart....

...EAT IT!!! It's my golden rule of dining out! 19 times out of 20, it'll be amazing. And usually CHEAP. No overhead costs = cheaper food for you! And if you match the vendor's nationality to the nationality of the food sold, it's 100% guaranteed.

Today's adventure brings me and Patrick to my homeland...aka Chinatown. Along with friends who don't have day jobs, it is advantageous to have friends who will eat ANYTHING. Picky eaters destroy my soul....


Patrick is a worthy guinea pig....I mean, he's really adventurous... yup, adventurous.
Chinese Rice Noodle rolls with Soy Sauce and Saracha.

NYONYA, a Malaysian restaurant, my fav cuisine.
Nasi Lemak: Coconut rice, anchovies, curry chicken, picked veg., egg
Hokkien Char Mee: Noodles with everything...just get it....

No comments:

Post a Comment