Sunday, July 19, 2009

DAY 13: HIT UP IKEA [Who doesn't love Swedish balls?]

Okay, first things first. I've been off the wagon for a couple of days. It sucks. Summer in NY without drinking could be totally un-doable, I'm thinking. But as most things that aren't good for you- they eventually make you sick.

I have had a headcold for a couple days now. But before I was forced into containment, I spent the day with Tim and Joey at IKEA. Now, they had to furnish a new apartment, but for me.... I just wanted some balls and some swede-cart riding.

For the record, if there was any kind of world Armegeddon ala 2012 , the best place to barricade yourself would be this Scandanavian haven.

Now the only thing that was missing from this experience... IKEA needs to start hiring authentic Swedes to help me find the perfect bed. Right, guys?



Badass Tim looking for a badass wardrobe.

Joey battles Swedish Pie.
A traditional Swedish dinner. Still no idea what a lingonberry is....

Tim: "This is what it was like being birth, I'm pretty sure"

1 comment: