Friday, July 10, 2009

DAY 11: FIND THE ISLAND OF CONEY [It's like Disney but much more ghetto]

I remember last summer, I spent the day at the Brooklyn Cyclones game and enjoyed a staple of Americana, baseball. It was what I considered to be an amazing day at Coney Island. But I missed Nathan's, the boardwalk, the Cyclone, the Wonderwheel, so this time I decided to claim a memory of Coney Island that was truly inspired!

Here's what I learned.....

1. The cyclone WILL give you whiplash
2. Pee and pay the $.25 before you get on the Wonderwheel
3. 1400+ Calories for Chili Cheese Fries, and worth every calorie.
4. The beach is gross.... As are 100% of all NY Beaches.
5. Go with friends and try not to get mugged....that's the real Coney Island experience.
6. I still recommend the Cyclones game.... best $12 ever.... watch out for coupons and free give-a-way days!!!
7. Skip BEER Island!


Natalie is terrified by the Wonderwheel.... Shoulda wore depends...

1400+ Calories, and I didn't share!!!!
And I know this photo is upside down, but its still 1400 calories anyway you flip it.

Post-Cyclone- Natalie: Call Dr. Janet, my chiropractor!

After the day was done, and the sun has set, I did what any self-respecting gay man should do..... I brought my laundry home for my mother to wash... After a whole day of pounding away Nathan's and upon entering the door I get this....

Liza: "My son, you look fat. Are you HUNGRY?! Make you sometin' to eat?!?!"

.....just wash & fold woman.... Thanks, Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment