Saturday, June 27, 2009

DAY 1: TAKE A DANCE CLASS [Let the Sunshine In!!!]

I had been planning to go back to dance class since I graduated from college....that was 3 years ago! Broadway Dance Center had been my go to but I heard about this fabulous theater dance class being offered at Alvin Ailey Dance Studio, taught by Vic DiMonda.

Vic was out and I was upset but class was taught by Jennifer DiDonato and boy was I impressed! I have no flexibility left but I tried to give my best acting beats ever. We did a combination to the title song from Hair which is currently playing a Tony-Award winning revival on Broadway. I saw the show at Shakespeare in the Park last year (this year's trip, courtesy of MIM) and it was amazing. Grab a ticket ASAP!

So grab your dance shoes and make your way over to the studio! The facilities are also super bright, super spacious, and super clean! Alvin Ailey is also offering an introductory rate of 2-classes for $25 for new members! Great fun and a great workout..... WORK IT OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment